Colonial Williamsburg Fall 2016 - Day 1/2


My forth trip to Williamsburg! 
{We seriously need to have a party at the next trip to celebrate our fifth anniversary ;) }
I can't believe I got to go to Williamsburg twice in one year!! I convinced my family to go for Washington's Army descends on Williamsburg, but sadly it was canceled due to Hurricane Matthews. *Sniffle Sniffle*. 
But we decided to go anyway to enjoy a relaxing weekend in the Revolutionary City. 
We left early enough to spend the evening on DoG street (YAY!!) 
so here are the pictures from day 1/2






This is the best walk ever <3 p="">

Because capes are fabulous!


Looking over the pretties at the milliner's

 Our favorite spot to watch On to Yorktown and Victory under that gigantic tree behind the courthouse



 Hey George


 Benefits of having a brave sister: She yells "BEFORE ANYONE LEAVES" to the fife and drum core and then this happened :D <3 p="">



 The BEST DRINK EVER


Dinner at Huzzah's Grill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I made a thing.

Colonial Williamsburg Fall 2016 Day 2