New Patterns, New Inspiration

A Jolly Holiday to Hobby Lobby!

Whenever there is a really good sale at Hobby Lobby (as in $0.99 pattern sales) you just have to take advantage of them. Mama and I had such a fun time searching through the patterns, and I went home with new inspiration.









 Me and my Mom

 I love sales, don't you?

 My new patterns

 This one does close in the back with a zipper, but I can think of several ways to get rid of that.
It also comes with pattern for pocket hoops.

 I'll use this for my Dicken's Caroling costume I haven't made yet :)

 A pattern for my dad...

...and for us girls.


Comments

  1. You're going to have the best costume for caroling. I'm awful at sewing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I've made Simplicity 2890 several times and was very pleased with that corset. :)
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I made a thing.

Colonial Williamsburg Fall 2016 Day 2