Wendy Darling

Who else relates to Wendy? Caught between childhood and becoming an adult - do I move on or can I stay longer? I know I related to her. And no matter how old I get, I don't think I'll ever grow up entirely


♡♡♡ So I made a Wendy dress at the beginning of the summer and forgot to post about it... oops :) I used a simple pattern for this dress and put elastic around the waist, neck, and sleeves. It was a super simple project I made in the first few weeks of summer after finishing my sophomore year of nursing school, but it pleased my romantic side ♡♡♡



I hope you have a wonderful fall and no matter what happens, remember the second star to the right shines in the night for you... to remind you that your dreams really can come true ♡☆


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I made a thing.

Colonial Williamsburg Fall 2016 Day 2